5.4.09

Could everyone please let me know what was the first concert they ever went to and what was the first album/cd they ever bought - this is for our Contributors ' Rockwizz Moment page.

Could everyone share a disgusting domestic memory from childhood or more recent times to add to our sealed section - Disgusting Domestic Secrets - this can be handed to me in hard copy if you wish to remain private - let me know if you require anonymity!

Could everyone let me know their ideas for articles and general zine content - suggestions very welcome as then we will know what to illustrate. I will write something about our bands/artists and think of some other stuff to write.

Also we are doing self portraits to go with the Contributors Corner - these should be uploaded to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment