5.4.09


my first gig................................................................................
i was sixteen, thank god i've always looked about five years older then i really am because it was an over eighteen event. me and my perpetually wasted friend chris bought a ticket each for the now popular 'DRAGONFORCE'...........................
though i no longer listen to them i still remember it as an intense experience. the dank, cramped, sweat injected smell of the hi-fi bar coupled with an array of metal heads, bikers, trendy folk and me...................................................................
definitely a night to remember, that is until i blacked out after being headbutted in the face...................................................
i can't wear sunglasses now because the guy broke my nose and there's a little bump that forces them to either sit too high or too low, but that's another story altogether...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment